Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Whitby
People like to visit Whitby because
there are lots of things to see there.
Many people come to see the famous
landmarks. The cafes and fish and
chip shops are very popular and get
lots of visitors everyday.
Types Of People In Whitby
There are a wide range of people that
come to Whitby. A lot of the people
here are tourists. Other people that
come here are goths, travelers and
There are lots of places in Whitby that were
there before people started building on and
living here. Some of these places include the
beach and the cliffs.
Whitby is a lovely seaside town on the coast of North Yorkshire. It is a very popular place. There are lots of different places to go to suit your interests.
Famous Places In Whitby
The Whitby Abbey is one of the most famous
places in the town, and its back story is really
interesting. The museum is a attraction in
Whitby that people of all ages enjoy visiting.
Natural Places In Whitby