Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of History IGCSE
They are easier than what you imagine
Duration: 1 hour
Topic: Germany 20's and 30's
You may be asked to give details
Don´t put unnecessary information, examiners like quality, not quantity.
DONT GET STRESSED
STUDY IN DEPTH
MANAGE YOUR TIME
FOCUS ON THE POINTS EACH
QUESTION HAS BEFORE ANSWERING
Don't spend too much time answering questions which don't give you too much points
HAVE A PLAN B
If there is one or more questions you can't answer in the topic you chose, you can resort to the other one.
Then you will find 3 on your knowledge (usually on of them is very specific)
USA 20's and 30's
Germany sample question
Generally, what is tested in the first date is not tested on the second.
Look for what was tested on the first date
The exam consists of 7 questions:
The three are based on two sources (A and B)
and finally, an essay.