Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of COOL CRICKET
Cricket began in England, 1844.
You play cricket on a cricket
stadium and on big fields.
You need stumps, cricket bat, season ball, gloves,
pad's, and a helmet to play cricket.
The goal of this sport is to make
the most runs and get the other
team all out.
The Vocabulary Words are Duck, Fielder, Four, Bails, Wicket, Spin, Six, bowl, Crease, Fielder, Off Side, and Shot.
Hope you liked our slide show!!!!