Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Similes
By: Skylar, Audrey, Lyle,
Sydney,Olivia, and Marley
Here are some examples:
A simile is a figure of speech involving the comparison of two things using like or as.
As brave as a lion.
As strong as an ox.
The noise is like music to my ears.
Her heart is like gold.
Metaphors compare two things
without using like or as.
Songs with metaphors
Life is a highway
Bulletproof "You're Bulletproof"
Good Girl "His lips are dripping honey"
sea of grief
the light of my life
time is a thief
he is the apple of my eye
fade off to sleep
inflamed your temper
roller coaster of emotions
Lets watch a video!
Thanks for watching!
Hope you learned something new!
A euphemism is an inoffensive word or
phrase substituted for one considered
offensive or hurtful
Not the sharpest tack in the box .
You're vertically challenged.
Large or big.
Instead of: Fat.