Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reading Ohio Achievement Assessment
Transcript of Reading Ohio Achievement Assessment
All Assessments are based on the grade level standards.
The 3rd Grade OAA is based on what students should know by the end of 3rd Grade.
Standards help educators to identify and measure what a student should be able and can do.
The OAA tells us how well your child is progressing towards what he/she is expected to know.
Before Testing Day
Prepare - resources are available; Study Island, MobyMax, and other resources from Elida Elementary's homepage
ODE Testing Portal - http://portal.success-ode-state-oh-us.info/
Discuss test taking strategies
Help your child feel confident!
A good night's sleep
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Please make sure students are on time to school
(2) #2 Pencils
This is a 2 1/2 hr. test!
Have a good book
Please email your child's teacher with any questions you might have regarding the OAA.
Thank you for attending tonight!!!
Ohio Achievement Assessment (OAA)