Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Associated Students of Cañada College End of Year Review
Transcript of Associated Students of Cañada College End of Year Review
End of Year Review
What I learned on planning an on campus event was how much you need to plan in advance. You need to have a timeline, and being able to follow through with the dates.
What I took away from the big-little experience was being a role model. You do not know how much your actions can effect someone that looks up to you.
I learned about brown act and roberts rule of order, also on how to run a meeting efficiently.
I have learned about campus wide issues, and behind the scenes with student educational plans and curriculum.
What I learned on a conference was how to dress and act professional. The things that I have learned, I have wanted to or have brought on to campus; Random Acts of Kindness, Free Hugs, Community Service Projects, Being Involved in the Redwood CIty Community.