Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
theory vs hypothesis vs law
Transcript of theory vs hypothesis vs law
extensive experiments or observations have
been made that verify the hypothesis. It only takes one example to prove a
theory false. A scientific theory is a well-tested and widely accepted view that the scientific community agrees best explains observations. An extremely well tested theory No one has seen people flying up into space, so gravity has been elevated to a law. theory can be wrong