Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 8 Lesson 1: Explanation of CAT 2 and draft
Transcript of Week 8 Lesson 1: Explanation of CAT 2 and draft
Learning intention: students begin the drafting process for their upcoming assessment
begin writing a rough plan for their short story using the planning material provided
complete a rough plan for their short story
begin writing a rough draft for their short story
The response must have a distinct orientation, complication(s), climax and resolution
The response should also draw on
ideas, themes, characters and structure
of one or more of the short stories read in class. Students will be required to write a written explanation to accompany their response, which explains this link.
the supernatural, myth/legend.
The damaging effect of racism, the importance of family, sacrifice.
Narrative structure (story graph), diary entry, letter, narrative viewpoint (first person, second person, third person).
Goal for today:
Sort a rough plan focusing on ideas, themes, characters and structure.
Finish a story graph (as detailed as possible).
1. Working individually.
2. Work through the steps in the worksheet.
3. We have the remainder of the period.