Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Communism
Who took part of communism?
When did communism take place?
"The communist Manifesto" published in 1848.
In 1917, the Bolsheviks seized power through the October Revolution.
During the late 1980s and early 1990s, most of these "Communist" regimes fell from power
Where did communism occur?
Russia in the early 20th century
Most of eastern Europe, Eastern Asia and parts of Africa were under communist rule (1945–1957)
Today, nominal Communist governments rule Cuba, Vietnam, china and Laos.
Why is communism a disadvantage?
Strong government control
Little motivation for individuals to better themselves
Limited individual freedom
Limited individual protection
By: Salvador Jimenez,
Lola De La Torre, and
What was Communism?
Communism is a form of socialism in which puts control of all property into the hands of the government directly.
Enslaves entire population and rules through fear.
Use of one's mind is no longer a method of creating wealth in communism the only production is through physical labor.
Results were: starvation, poverty, and the slaughter of millions.
Video Clip of communism