Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Crack
Why is it called crack?
Snorting and smoking
Rocks and powder
No medical uses
Rock form Long Term:
Rise in blood sugar levels
Extreme weight loss
Bleeding of the mucous membrane
Short Term Effects Euphoria
Increased energy and arousal
Loss of appetite Statistics 2% of college students 4.7% of young adults ages 19 to 28 What is crack? Stimulant
Most addicting form of cocaine
Schedule II drug (meth and PCP) Background 1980's
Available to young and poor
Anti-Drug Act of 1986
Peaked in 1985 with 25 million Disturbing Trends: "Crack Babies" Low birth weight
Slow mental development
Withdrawal at birth
Small heads Names for Crack Crack is known in the streets as:
Crunch and munch