Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
prince, core2, th
Transcript of prince, core2, th
Canada eats roasted turkey,stuffing mashed potatoes with gravy, sweet potatoes,cranberry sauce, sweet corn, various fall vegatables, pumkin pie, and brussel sprouts.
Canada celebrates Thanksgiving on Monday October 12 every year.
In America we celebrate Thanksgiving on November26 every year
Another country that celebrates Thansgiving is Canada
Thanksgiving has been a fedearal holiday every year since 1863,during the civil war .President Abraham lincoln ,proclaimed a national day of "Thanksgiving and praise to our beneficent father who dwelleth in the Heavens to be celebrated on the last Thursday of November.
Puerto Rico celebrates thanksgiving.They call it dia de accion de gracioas.In Puerto Rico, the Thanksgiving meal is completed with arroz con gandules (rice with pigeon peas) or arroz con maiz (rice with corn), pasteles (root tamales) stuffed with turkey, pumpkin-coconut crème caramel, corn bread with longaniza, potato salad, roasted white sweet potatoes and Spanish sparkling hard cider.
This is what puerto rico deos on Thanksgiving.