Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rigor & Relevance Example Lesson Plan
Transcript of Rigor & Relevance Example Lesson Plan
*The students will make conjectures about our essential question (How does severe weather
How does severe weather affect us?
Rigor & Relevance:
Example Lesson Plan
What was I supposed to
Why do I think the author
included that information?
<iframe frameborder="0" style="width: 1000px; height: 741px;" src="https://www.movenote.com/v/wXoeOrUOor3fu?integration=embed&scale=100"></iframe>
5 W Question Wheel (lower levels of Blooms)-During Reading
Bloom's: Evaluation (Deciding what's important)
Bloom's: Synthesis (Creating product that showcases findings)
Stick Pick-Higher Level Questioning-After Reading
EXPLORE TIME: Play around with Stick Pick.
How could YOU use this to work on incorporating more higher-level questioning into your classroom?
Play around with Educreations, Movenote, or Knowmia.
How could you use these apps to increase Rigor and Relavance in your classroom?