Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TOK Presentation : How does the Media
Transcript of TOK Presentation : How does the Media
* Objectifies both genders to gain money
* Gives impression of "the perfect body"
* Spreads info rapidly (bad and good)
* Degree of influence depends on the
availability and pervasiveness of media
How does the media influence younger audiences?
How does the media affect
Benefits of Media
"Blow some my way" Tipalet advertisement
*Stanford research experiment
Real Life Situation
of Media's Influence
Negative Effects of Media
To what extent does social media influence audiences?
it's used to affect its audience
social media influence life offline?
To what extent does
How is emotion used to influence social media?
How is language used by social media to manipulate audiences?
What is Social Media?
* is the easiest, fastest, and most explosive way to transmit and receive information
*75 % more likely to spend money on music
*47 % of people who use social media are more likely to spend money on clothing, shoes, and accessories
*the many voices of social media
*language in marketing
*the emotion of anger spreads faster on social networks than any other emotion.
*social entrepreneurs try to capture people's emotions
*over reliance on social media may be damaging to the human psyche.