Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DOG IN 5 EASY STEPS
Transcript of HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DOG IN 5 EASY STEPS
5 quick and easy ways to care for your dog!
5) Vet Care
5 Quick and Easy Steps:
Feeding: Providing good dog nutrition means you need to feed your dog regularly with enough healthy food for his (or her) breed type.
Training: Your dog needs guidelines to be ‘socialized’ and obedience lessons will help you set those guidelines for him.
why caring for your dog is important!
s a dog lover, I believe that dogs provide us with loads of benefits to our lives.
-Dogs are a Mood Booster
-Dogs help you reach fitness goals
-Dogs help you to be More Social
-Dogs are Great Stress Relievers
those are just a few reasons why dogs are so important to us, but in order to keep them in their best shape you must follow these quick and easy 5 steps!
by: Kiera Ortiz
5 Quick and Easy Steps
3) Exercise: Regular exercise is not only good for your dog's health, but it also gives him the opportunity to be with you! After all, dogs crave company and like to be with their 'pack' as much as possible.
4) Grooming: The importance of dog grooming is not only for aesthetic purposes but also adds to your pet's holistic growth, both - physically and psychologically.A daily or weekly hygiene routine just makes good 'health' sense and the time spent with your pet creates opportunity for bonding.
5 Quick and Easy Steps
5) Veterinary Care: Once you've brought your dog home, be prepared to take him to the veterinarian for health check-ups and vaccinations on a regular basis.
Taking care of your pet's well-being and health is very important & by following the
5 quick and easy steps
to taking care of your dog. You & your pet will reap the benefits!