Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comprehension Focus for Read180
Transcript of Comprehension Focus for Read180
and workers to millions of homes. Detail #3 The census helps us understand immigration trends. Main Idea and Details Detail #1 Detail #2 Detail #3 Question 1 - What does the census count? Question 2 - How does the census work? Question 3 - What else does the census The U.S. Census Main Idea Main Idea Question - Who came to America Before 1965? Question - Who came to America after 1965. Question - How have immigrants shaped American culture? The New Immigrants A Growing Group The US Census birthplaces, first languages, and jobs. The census counts count? 27.7 percent are Latino immigrants. In 1990 Latinos made up 9 percent of all Americans Politicians give speeches in Spanish to get their votes. Latino immigrants are the biggest group of immigrants today.