Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PI FACTS
Pi has about 6.4 billion known digits which would take a person roughly 133 years to recite without stopping.
PI appears in many other mathematical formulas that have nothing to do with circles.
In 1770, a German mathematician named Johann Lambert proved that Pi was irrational.
In the Greek alphabet, pi (piwas) is the sixteenth letter.In the English alphabet, p is also the sixteenth letter.
We can never truly measure the circumference or the area of a circle because we can never truly know the value of pi.
BY: Jyrah Hessing