Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SEA
Strait of Gibraltar
The Suez Canal is a man made sea-level waterway in Egypt, connecting the
. It opened after 10 years of construction work.
It allows ship transport between Europe and Asia without navigation around Africa
Strait of Gibraltar, is a channel connecting the
lying between Spain and Africa
. Because of the great strategy, the channel was used by many early voyagers and has continued to be important to Southern Europe, Northern Africa, and Western Asia as a shipping route.
The Dardanelles is a narrow channel
connecting the Aegean Sea to the Sea of Marmara.
It separates Europe from the mainland of Asia
. The channel connects the
Black Sea to the Mediterranean Sea
The very narrow and winding shape of the channel resembles that of a river. It is considered one of the most hazardous, crowded, difficult and potentially dangerous waterways in the world. The currents produced by the tidal action in the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara are such that ships under sail must await at anchorage for the right conditions before entering the Dardanelles.