Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sketching & Pencil Shading Techniques Prezi
Transcript of Sketching & Pencil Shading Techniques Prezi
Sketching & Pencil Shading Techniques
A quick, rough drawing that shows the main features of an object or scene
Look at this photo with your Aurasma App...
What do you see?
Hatching is a series of straight or curved lines, drawn beside one another to give the illusion of a value.
Crosshatching is a shading technique in which one set of lines crosses over (overlaps) another set.
1. Complete the Sketching Exercise Handout
Here is what a completed one looks like:
Smooth shading is very soft, and creates the most realistic effects of any shading technique. Smooth shading is done by using the same amount of pressure to create a uniform layer of graphite. For an even smoother look, you can use a cloth or piece of tissue to blend the graphite over the shaded area.
2. After this is complete, begin working on a still life drawing using using one of the new techniques to add shade/shadow.