Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Food Waste
Just for fun!
What if wild animals ate fast food?
Food Waste Statistics
All the world's nearly
hungry people could be lifted out of
on less than a quarter of the food that is wasted in the
US, UK, and Europe
of rich countries'
that is never eaten.
Structure Building Game
1) The first sentence of the game
include a food.
2) You must add one word or phrase to the sentence, but it still must make sense.
3) The first person to make a mistake or unable to add a word loses.
Team 1: I ate a tomato.
Team 2: I ate a
Team 1: I ate a fresh tomato
1. You must be on time for class.
2. You must bring a notebook and a pen to class.
3. You must speak in English only.
4. You must be respectful to your peers and to the classroom.
5. You must not sleep in class.
6. You must not use your cell phone unless given permission.
Teacher Calls Parents
Student Discipline Room
Curbing Food Waste Answers:
Shop more often.
Put leftovers in the freezer.
Organize your fridge.
Analyze your trash.