Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Quadratic Formula
find the solutions to the
quadratic equation, using
the quadratic formula.....
2x - 8x + 3 = 0
3x + 5x - 2 = 0
0.42 and 3.58
-2 and 0.33
x + 6x = 10
(x + 9) = 64
10x - 4 = 6x + 5
-7.36 and 1.36
-1.5 and 1.5
-17 and -1
For the period 1990–2002,
the amount of money y (in billions of dollars)
spent in the United States on books and maps can be modeled by the function
where x is the number of years since 1990.
y = 0.0178x + 1.5x + 16
a. Find the amount of money spent in the year 1993
b. Find the year in which 20 billion dollars were spent on books and maps.
c. Find the year in which 32 billion dollars were spent on books and maps.
between 1992 and 1993
between 1999 and 2000
HOW ABOUT THESE?
get them into
then solve using