Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Francisco Vasquez de Coronado
Transcript of Francisco Vasquez de Coronado
The legacy I left
My motivo to explore?
I wanted to go to Mexico and find gold, because there were stories going around about gold and riches. Also I wanted to claim land for Spain.
Who is Francisco Vázquez de Coronado?
In conclusion I was one of the first explores to explore the America West. I learned that if you are finding land you are willing to do what ever it takes to find more because I remember killing a Native American just to get land.
When I died I was one of the first European explorers to explore the American West. I found many landmarks in America and also was not very nice to the Native Americans.
He was born in Spain around 1510. He is the one who is credited with finding the Grand Canyon and other landmarks and he went on a expedition to find the legendary Seven Golden Cities of Cíbola. Which he never found.