Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Italian food
The italian cuisine has developed through centuries of social and political changes, with roots stretching to antiquity.
Italian cuisine is noted for its regional diversity, abundance of difference in taste and is the most popular in the world.
Italian food it has a large variety of ingredients and dishes but the most important are cheese, wine and coffee.
SPAGHETTI ALLA CARBONARA
Katerine Gomez Abreu
SPAGHETTI ALLA PUTTANESCA
RECIPE OF SPAGHETTI WITH ATUNA