Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Black Sunday By: Grant Swirnow
Transcript of Black Sunday By: Grant Swirnow
"A cloud like a tube of rolling soil."
"The Dust Bowl" was an area of the American Midwest plagued by severe drought during the 1930's."
-Avis D. Carlson
Thanks For Watching!!!!
Photo Credits to: Google Photos
Music Credits to: Bensound
"It brought the worst of storms in the area called "The Dust Bowl." "It reached from the ground more than 100 feet tall."
"It came like a black wall choking anything in its way." (point of view)
By: Grant Swirnow
A blinded, choked, and depressed time.
"The impact was like a shovelful of fine sand flung against the face."
The feeling of people who experienced Black
April 14, 1935