Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Body language for presentations
Transcript of Body language for presentations
QUESTIONS ? ? ? Body language
choice of words
Tone of voice Choice of words Tone of voice 13% 7% HOW TO WATCH YOUR BODY LANGUAGE WHEN GIVIG PRESENTATIONS BODY LANGUAGE BODY
LANGUAGE TO BE COVERED: CONTENTS HANDLING
QUESTIONS Why is this non-verbal communication important? As you enter, the audience is forming an impression.
Audience might judge pre-maturely. (Assume they are going to be bored)
Lack of vocabulary/ fluency could be mistaken for a lack of confidence.
Body language can help a lot Body language can differ from culture to culture!Can cause distraction!