Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lesson Structure and Pacing
Transcript of Lesson Structure and Pacing
By the end of the cycle, teachers will effectively implement indicators from the TAP Rubrics as measured by the Leadership Team observations of classroom instruction and teacher assessments.
Cluster Cycle Goal
I feel scared. Sometimes I try to listen harder, but mostly it doesn't work.
I get mad.
I want to go home and watch TV.
After a while, I give up.
I wish the teacher would know how I feel and would help me.
I feel dumb.
Sometimes I get in trouble.
I play with my hair. My mom doesn't like when I do that.
I wish I was smart.
I always play with my shoes.
I read ahead in my book.
I try my best to pay attention, but it can be really hard.
I draw tanks and airplanes.
Sometimes I try to answer a question and explain things in a different way so we can move the class forward, but it makes teachers mad sometimes.
I color my nails with my pen.
I plan out my day.
When I had braces, I used to play with my braces, and I had braces for years!