Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My LPG vehicle
Transcript of My LPG vehicle
NX-Gas. But what´s inside? Where can i get spare parts?
Download all you need.
Have a look on usb driver details
It´s a driver for a prolific PL-2303 chip. Study the datasheet and you will realise you need just a
USB to RS232 TTL UART
Manufacturer is DEC2001.
Opened my ECU
Be aware! do not conect your serial port to the NX-gas ECU. You would damage it. Serial port is using 15V TTL logic. The microchips in the ECUs are usualy based on 3.3V TTL logic!
6way superseal connector
search engines say DEC2001, NX-Gas and Frontgas are all the same
See for more information.
You will find some files for pinning.
Have a look for IMP6- SIVI DX.pdf
Now you need software to change settings on your ECU. Have a look for "NXGAS FORCE II Lite 1.0.0", "NX FORCE II 5.15" or "IMPX eXPlorer".