Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Spiders
all spiders produce silk. Believe it or not,
but spider silk is actually stronger then steel. Spiders spin silk into webs, cocoons for eggs, and wrappings for prey. Spinnerets are organs in the spider that contain the silk glands.
A banana spider eats the cockroaches that live on bananas. To eat his food , a spider stuns the prey with his fangs, shoots it with juice that turns the prey into pulp, and sucks the insides out. Spiders do not have good eyes, instead they use vibrations to sense the surface of their web. Sun Spider The largest spider is the giant bird eating spider. It was found in 1965 and its leg was measured more than 11inches long. Most common spiders in Indiana:
-Daddy long-legs Wolf spider Jumping spider Daddy long-legs The fear of spiders:
Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia Phylum Arthropoda consists of animals with exoskeleton. Spiders reproduce sexually. Males Spiders reproduce sexually by spinning sperm webs. It is internal fertilization but indirect. Spiders are not insects, they are arachnids. All spiders make silk.
Spiders only consume liquids. Ta-Da!