Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CLIMATE CHANGE
• Climate change is a large-scale, long-term change in the planet's weather patterns or average temperatures.
• Since the last ice age, which ended about 11,000 years ago, Our Earth's climate has been stable at about 14 °C. However, in recent years, the average temperature has been increasing, but why?
WHAT IS CAUSING CLIMATE CHANGE?
• Our world is getting warmer. Over the last 100 years the average global surface temperature has risen by about 0.74C.
• This seemingly small rise has already had a significant effect on our planet.
• For example, the record books have had to be re-written recently, as 11 of the 12 hottest years recorded so far have all taken place since 1995.
CLIMATE CHANGE CATEGORIES
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF CLIMATE CHANGE?
HOW CAN WE STOP CLIMATE CHANGE?
Be energy efficient
Use renewable power
Cut down on waste