Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DB Cooper
He was 5 ft. , 4 in.
His nationality was American
DB Cooper was a sleek and sly hijacker
On the afternoon of November 24, 1971, a nondescript man calling himself Dan Cooper approached the counter of Northwest Orient Airlines in Portland Oregon. He got on the plane and continued to hijack the plane. He let all of the passengers go in exchange for $200,000.
Died in the fall from the plane.
What is the Mystery?
The Mystery of
Kevin, Miguel and Jaime
What did he look like ?
Also about how he was never captured but died unknown
The mystery was about how he escaped with no trace
He is still a mystery to this day
D.B. Cooper became famous on the eve on thanks giving in 1971.
Different people have admitted to being D.B. Cooper.
His real name was Dan Cooper
We think he survived jumping out of the plane and just disappeared.