Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Latin vocab
Accreditation- is a process of validation in which colleges, universities and other institutions of higher learning are evaluated.
Credence- belief in or acceptance of something as true.
Credentials-a qualification, achievement, personal quality, or aspect of a person's background, typically when used to indicate that they are suitable for something.
Credibility- the quality of being trusted and believed in.
Credo-a statement of the beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions.
Credulous- having or showing too great a readiness to believe things
Creed-a set of beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions
Discredit-harm the good reputation of (someone or something)
Incredulous-(of a person or their manner) unwilling or unable to believe something.
Miscreant-a person who behaves badly or in a way that breaks the law