Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Accreditation
Belief in or acceptance of something as true.
The quality of being trusted and believed in.
A qualification, achievement, personal quality, or aspect of a person's background, typically when used to indicate that they are suitable for something.
A process in which certification of competency. Authority, or credibility is presented.
a statement of the beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions.
Having or showing to great a readiness to believe things
A system of Christian or other religious belief; a faith.
Harm the good reputation of someone or something
Unwilling or unable to believe something
a person who behaves badly or in a way that breaks the law.