Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OPS - Outgoing Preparation Seminar
Transcript of OPS - Outgoing Preparation Seminar
How to prepare for it
What EPs should be prepared for
What we need to deliver
- Agenda Activity
Why do we need to deliver OPS?
How should we prepare for OPS?
What do our EPs need to know before going on their TNs?
Prepare EPs for a
Connect EPs to
Consult Materials Resources
myaiesec.net - wikis
Podio - education resource hub
Engage Past EPs
Treat it like a conference
Prepare them for the worst
Make it worth their while!
What do we need to deliver?
Start planning ASAP!
"I want to know about Shanghai culture!"
"How do I get a visa?"
"How can I travel safely?"
Pros and Cons
How can we make the experience even better?!
Set a structure
Attend virtual education sessions
Book rooms (and other logistics)
Plan and implement!
Use external websites
like Lonely Planet
EP Care Packages
Maintain Checklist of dates, contact info, links, etc.
Resume building workshops
Invite externals who deal with cross-cultural communication