Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introducing Your Instructor
Transcript of Introducing Your Instructor
History of the Jewish People
Dr. Henry Abramson
Turn your speakers on for the voiceover, then click the "Play" button at lower left
This is an old picture of me before I grew a beard.
My Academic Life Story
Thanks, but TMI. All I wanted to know was how hard this course was going to be.
Structure of Course:
1. Ten Units, each has:
- Virtual Debate
2. Final Prezi
3. Proctored Exam (easy)
4. Miscellaneous Credit
The Medieval Background
Incipient Revival and Divergence
Unit Five: The Rise of Jewish Mass Politics
Unit Six: Women in Jewish Society
Unit Seven: Jewish Culture
Unit Eight: The Holocaust
Unit Nine: The State of Israel
Unit Ten: Jews in America
After I wrote this Prezi I published this book
and this one
And most recently, this one.
Just kidding. Not nearly as famous as that other guy, but sometimes people recognize me on the Q line.