Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introducing Your Instructor
Transcript of Introducing Your Instructor
History of the Jewish People
Dr. Henry Abramson
Turn your speakers on for the voiceover, then click the "Play" button at lower left
This is an old picture of me before I grew a beard.
My Academic Life Story
Thanks, but TMI. All I wanted to know was how hard this course was going to be.
Structure of Course:
1. Ten Units, each has:
- Virtual Debate
2. Final Prezi
3. Proctored Exam (easy)
4. Miscellaneous Credit
The Medieval Background
Incipient Revival and Divergence
Unit Five: The Rise of Jewish Mass Politics
Unit Six: Women in Jewish Society
Unit Seven: Jewish Culture
Unit Eight: The Holocaust
Unit Nine: The State of Israel
Unit Ten: Jews in America