Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Writing Play Scripts
Transcript of Writing Play Scripts
You need to decide where your play will be set, then either:
-write a short description beforehand
-OR get the narrator to describe the setting as part of their speech
-Start with your title
-Then write your setting description
-Once you start the main text, you need a new line each time a new character speaks
3. Layout (again)
-Characters name in the margin, followed by a colon :
-In brackets, you have stage directions (
these are often in italics as well
running around stage pulling her hair
) I can't find it! Where, oh where, did I put my magic watch?!
4. Stage directions
-Stage directions in brackets can be used for two things: