Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Storyboarding: Prometheus II
Transcript of Storyboarding: Prometheus II
Meanwhile one of the planets in the holographic system lights up, informing them that they are close to the Engineer's home planet.
They start preparing for landing. David tries to navigate between the thick atmosphere which proves to be very difficult and once they get through it they realize they have been spotted somehow. All the buttons on the navigation board light up. Research Storyboard examples Alien vs Predator (2004) - Paul W.S. Anderson Star Wars opening scene - George Lucas Emphasis on the characters was required in order to have an accurate representation of my story. Elizabeth is presented as a older version of herself while David looks still young, with a scar on his neck For further development I plan on researching more on lights and camera angles in order for the shots to match those of Ridley Scott's original movie. Also another scene might be added with the characters seeing the Engineer's home (designing a temple similar to Alien vs Predator) - light: dim, reflected mostly, cold hues
- architecture of the ship: organic and has wrong proportions for humans. Based upon the rooms we see in Prometheus, it should also have artifacts that would emphasize the history of the Engineers.
-character costumes: because the story picks up from the ending of the first movie, the costumes would also be part of the connection between the two.
- camera movements: subtle and continuous if any. As seen in Alien, there should be a very nice flowing movement for the environment shots. Ridley Scott's original Alien storyboards