Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Spanish Music
Nathalie Pique Kulsrud
Cobla de Catalonia
Music from Spain
Instruments just for Flamenco
Instruments in Aragona and Galica
Instruments for Catalonia
Bagpip=Gaite de Boto
Dulzaina y Gralla
The Beginning of Spain
The Iberian Peninsula
1100 BC, Phoenician
900 BC, Celtics tribes
600 BC, Greeks and Carthaginians
200 BC, Roman impair
The Visigoths people
475 AC= Independent
Happened in north of Spain
Muslims takes over
700 AC, caliph Tariq Ibn-Ziyad
Conquered by Musa Ibn Nasayr
Distinctive musical traditions
To types of Flamenco
Dramatic texts and deep feelings
Cante Flamenco 1910
Cante Flamenco Gitano
Cante Flamenco Andaluz
Famous in Spain
Origin in South Aragon
3/4 or 6/8 rhythm.
Herman Lindqvist- Historien om Spanis