Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Stone Cold Lesson 1
Transcript of Stone Cold Lesson 1
How did you get there?
Why have you become homeless?
How are you going to survive? Spellings
homelessness Read and comment on your partners work
What have they done well
What do they need to improve Timeline 2013 2011 Launch Team ready Break even Beta out To Finish:
What are Links feelings at this point?
BRAINSTORM ! Stone Cold
Robert Swindells What is Homelessness? In pairs write down a definition Personal Diary Entry Protagonist What do we learn about the protagonist in this extract? Misconceptions What type of story are we
expecting now based on this passage?
Predict storylines, characters, and possible
endings for the story, etc. Look at the illustration on the front cover. Does this give us any more clues about the story? What images are there? What feelings does it give the reader?