Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Demonstrative Pronoun
Now watch this
Watch the role playing
is my dog
That is a dog
are my dogs.
Demonstrative pronouns are those that identify or point to a thing or things and occasionally persons.
They can be both singular and plural and they refer to nouns that are either nearby or far away in time or space.
This and that are singular and refer to something near to the speaker in time and place.
These and those are plural referring to things farther away in time and space.
B. Use `that´ or `those´
Use this or these
1. Is____ my drink?
2. _____ are my jewels
3. _____ are new bikes
Use that or those
4.____ is a big supermarket.
5. Are ____ your pens?