Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fair's fair
by: narinder dhami
This story is about THREE friends
They are neighbours
This is Lee.
He is an honest person
This is Raj.
He is a helpful friend
He gave the purse back to the lady.
He helped Lee with the jobs so Lee can go to the fair with them
This is Sam.
She is a resourceful person
She suggested many jobs for them to earn money.
They are determined TO go to the fair
They did odd jobs
to find money
Sam had an idea. She went to her father to ask for a job.
He asked them to wash his car.
It was Dirty.
Mrs. Green asked them to walk her dog Micky.
It was brown.
Micky bit the ball. It was flat.
They saw a lady dropped her purse.
It was full of money.
Fill the pronoun chart with the correct pronoun
Lee gave it back the money to the lady
Write down one sentence for each
pronoun that you had learn.