Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sleep Well . . . You'll Need It!!!
Transcript of Sleep Well . . . You'll Need It!!!
- Affects the way you think.
- Increases your risks for serious health problems, including weight gain.
- Causes depression and in some cases even death! - Helps improve your memory.
- Results in a healthier lifestyle.
- Eliminates depression and stress. The Benefits from Getting Enough Sleep How a Lack of Sleep is Bad for Your Brain Sleep can help you be able to:
- Concentrate better.
- Maintain your memories.
- Pay more attention.
- Improve your grades.
- Improve mentally as well as physically. How Sleep Can Help You with Your Smarts!!! - A loss in sleep can decrease your:
- ability to learn proactively.
- You can even forget what you learned and experienced during the day! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/sleep-health-benefits-_n_817803.html#s234464&title=Improve_Memory http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/excessive-sleepiness-10/10-results-sleep-loss Side Effects to Your Health from Lack of Sleep Sleeping helps your health in so many ways, such as:
- Repairing your body.
- Help you lose weight by controlling your appetite.
- Increasing your life expectancy.
Healthy Benefits from Sleep SO MAKE SURE YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP!!! A Boston University study says we should all get an average of hours of sleep each night. Sleep is Important Sleep is important because it benefits our:
As college students, we need to establish good sleeping habits now! 7-8 Mind
Spirit http://stason.org/articles/wellbeing/sleep/how_many_hours_do_you_need_to_sleep.html http://longevity.about.com/od/lifelongenergy/tp/healthy_sleep.htm - Increases appetite, which leads to weight gain.
- Affects your physical performance in sports.
- Reduces the time your body has to fight diseases. http://www.ehow.com/info_8657863_lack-sleep-bad.html http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20459221,00.html Some unhealthy side effects to a lack of sleep include: Sleep helps your
- Spirit You will be happier, healthier and smarter!!!