Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sleep Well . . . You'll Need It!!!
Transcript of Sleep Well . . . You'll Need It!!!
- Affects the way you think.
- Increases your risks for serious health problems, including weight gain.
- Causes depression and in some cases even death! - Helps improve your memory.
- Results in a healthier lifestyle.
- Eliminates depression and stress. The Benefits from Getting Enough Sleep How a Lack of Sleep is Bad for Your Brain Sleep can help you be able to:
- Concentrate better.
- Maintain your memories.
- Pay more attention.
- Improve your grades.
- Improve mentally as well as physically. How Sleep Can Help You with Your Smarts!!! - A loss in sleep can decrease your:
- ability to learn proactively.
- You can even forget what you learned and experienced during the day! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/sleep-health-benefits-_n_817803.html#s234464&title=Improve_Memory http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/excessive-sleepiness-10/10-results-sleep-loss Side Effects to Your Health from Lack of Sleep Sleeping helps your health in so many ways, such as:
- Repairing your body.
- Help you lose weight by controlling your appetite.
- Increasing your life expectancy.
Healthy Benefits from Sleep SO MAKE SURE YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP!!! A Boston University study says we should all get an average of hours of sleep each night. Sleep is Important Sleep is important because it benefits our:
As college students, we need to establish good sleeping habits now! 7-8 Mind
Spirit http://stason.org/articles/wellbeing/sleep/how_many_hours_do_you_need_to_sleep.html http://longevity.about.com/od/lifelongenergy/tp/healthy_sleep.htm - Increases appetite, which leads to weight gain.
- Affects your physical performance in sports.
- Reduces the time your body has to fight diseases. http://www.ehow.com/info_8657863_lack-sleep-bad.html http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20459221,00.html Some unhealthy side effects to a lack of sleep include: Sleep helps your
- Spirit You will be happier, healthier and smarter!!!