Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Iowa
State Flower- Wild Prairie Rosa
State Bird - Eastern Goldfish
Highest Point is 1,670 feet
The state song is "The Song Iowa"
Landmarks and Facts
Bank Park Zoo: Over 800 animals 5 continents.
Fort Dodge: Historical Museum, fort, and stockades are there.
Iowa State Fair is in Des Moines in August
World's largest strawberry is 130 feet tall and a lone horse grazes it's base.
Iowa has hot summers.
Iowa has cold winters.
Iowa has wet springs.
In 1803, we bought Iowa's land in the Louisiana Purchase.
in 1845, the bill to make Iowa a state was created.
In 1846, Iowa becomes the 29th state.
1854, Iowa held state fairs annually.
Iowa is my state,
It's really really great.
There are so many great things to do,
Like visiting the Bank Park Zoo.
December 28, 1846