Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
the letter B
Transcript of the letter B
this is a hieroglyph
where was B seen?
by Barrie Jacowitz
this is a beta
this is a Phoenician Beth
curl in your lips, then pop them out while making an "ee" sound
now you try!
Beth was the first "B"
the modern day "B"
in ancient Egypt the letter B also meant shelter
there are twenty four letters in the greek alphabet
the letter B does not show up in the English numbers when they are spelled out 1-999,999,999
what ifs and i likes!
"The Letter B". www.fonts.com
Oct 16, 2013
"Letter B". www.wikipedia.com Oct 17, 2013
Haig,Linda.The Origins of
writing. China, Houghton Mifflin, 2005
thanks for watching!