Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Red Panda
- The red panda is a mammal.
- Its length is between 50 and 64 centimeters. ( It is big like a cat and smaller than a raccoon)
- Its height is between 20 and 26 centimeters.
- This little animal weighs between 12 and 20 pounds.
- The red panda is reddish-brown and has some white marks on its face and
on its tail.
The red panda lives in the eastern part of the Hymalayas and in the southwestern part of China.
The red panda is herbivore. It eats bamboo, fruits, nuts, bird eggs, flowers and seeds.
-The red panda has a gestation between 112 and 158 days.
- It gives 1 to 4 babies per gestation.
-Baby red panda is born from January to March.
-It's the mother who takes care of the babies.
-They are able to do babies at 18 months old.
-They sleep, search food, eat and they do babies.
-They are solitary.
-They like altitude between 1,800 and 4,800 meters.
-They are sensitive and intolerant when the temperature is above 25'c.
-When there are intruders, the red panda exhales and arches its body to scare them off.
-When they are hungry , they just have to wake up and to take what they want.
Thank you for your endurance... sorry... listening
The red pandas are less than 10 000 on Earth. If you see a red panda before they definaly disappear from the Earth, you are very lucky. The loose of trees and bamboo is causing a decline in red panda population.
red panda skeleton
Everybody dances now!
Other things on it
The red panda is quite adaptable to living in captivity.
You can adopt a red panda.
Red pandas skeletal system is similar to the one of a raccoon.
Red panda who play with a pumpkin.
By: Charlie and Jeanne