Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snowflakes
Prepare to be blasted with snowflakes!!!!Snowflakes are the best!
Kids can have fun with snowflakes!They can build a snowman , they can go sledding, and have snowball fights.Snowflakes are the best for kids!
Facts about snowflakes
Light and fluffy snow is often called 'powder.' In addition, heavy snowfalls are often called 'snowstorms.'Furthermore, snowstorms with high winds are often called 'blizzards.'
What are snowflakes?
Snowflakes are made up out of water.Also, snowflakes are beautiful and also fluffy. Snowflakes form in a varity of different shapes.Also, snow can lower visiblity ,making driving conditions dangerous.
Kids like to play some activites during Winter. For example, snowball fights, tobogganing , and making snowmen .
The highest snowfall ever recorded in a one year period was 31.1 meters (1224 inches) in Mount Rainier, Washington State, between February 19,1971 and February 18 ,1972