Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Life Is Full of Ifs and buts
Transcript of Life Is Full of Ifs and buts
"No ifs And Buts"
In the past day can you think of any reasons or excuses you
have made ?
Thank you !
I don't plan on talking about the definition
of this idiom.
But what I do wish to talk about
Let me Explain!
Starting With the "if's"
Ex: "If" i had more time, I would love to...
"If' i could afford it, i would love to have that...
I Think you get the point.
Who controls that "if"?
Chang All the "if's" in you life to "when's".
Ex: "when" i have more time, i would love to...
"when" i can afford it, i would love to have that...
That sounds a lot better
Now the "buts".
Ex: "but" I can't...
"but' why should i...
Never doubt yourself
Ex: "but" i can't, "then again" i could try.
"but' why should i, "then again" why wouldn't i.
I think by coining this phrase with a
dash of optimism, that it will help to make your life's "buts" better.
So give it a try