Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Animatronic engineering
Gateway Preiod 5
What dose an animatronic engineer do?
They design and build Animatronic
Animals for Disney
And Chuck E Cheese
Most jobs pay you $140,000 a year
(that's $70 an hour)
Who Is That?
This is Garner Holt
he Designs Animatronics @ Disney
What is the work condition?
Usually the work conditions is fairly well.
Most of the time these type of engineer work in a indoor lab.
Is there a Demand for this career?
Sadly there isnt a demand for this career.
What education do you need
You need a bacholor in science and robotics.
i truely think this will not have any impact on my future. I honestly just thought it was cool
Am i interested in this career?
I actually am i find it
Pretty cool, i'm pretty creative and it's seems actually interested in some robotics.