Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Android Application Architecture Garima
Transcript of Android Application Architecture Garima
Visual User Interface focused on a single thing user can do.
No visual interface, they run in the background.
Receive and react to broadcast announcements
Allow data exchange between applications.
Its main purpose in life is to declare the components to the system.
Used to define some of the resources
Preferred way of creating UIs
Auto-generated: we shouldn’t edit it.
Contains IDs of the project resources.
Use findViewById and Resources object to get access to the resources:
Ex. Button b = (Button)findViewById(R.id.button1)
In res/values - strings.xml
Application wide available strings
Strings are just one kind of ‘Value’ there are many others
An intent is an Intent object with a message content. Activities, services and broadcast receivers are started by intents. ContentProviders are started by ContentResolvers.
Declare Intents handled by the current application