Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Industrial Revolution ranieri
Transcript of Industrial Revolution ranieri
- It was smaller and lighter then the traditional engines
- Its efficiency was 75%compared to the efficiency of the steam of only 10% it was definitely a better engine.
- It was used to power cars, trucks and boats, as well as power pipelines, electric and water plants, and in mining, factories and oil fields. Telegraph - Samuel F. B. Morse was the inventor
- It was used to send messages over a long distance to communicate
- Morse code was a series of clicks that had a coding system to send messages through the telegraph to the receiving end
- It made it easier to communicate faster with people First Airplane - The brothers Orville and Wilbur Wright invented the first flying airplane
- The plane was made based off of the way birds fly
- First they hadto make a glider (no engine) and see if that flew, then they created the flyer which was powered by an engine.
- This changed the way of transportation and military advantage Sewing machine - Elias Howe created the sewing machine
- The sewing machine had made furniture to clothing
- Clothes were made cheaper making high end tailor lower their prices
- Clothes were massed produced and made faster after the sewing machine was invented
- There were multiple inventions of the sewing machine but Elias was the only one person that made money off of it The Assembly Line - Henry Ford invented the assembly line
- The assemble line made it able to produce model T's (cars) cheap so they would be able to be reached by every citizen.
-The assembly line created jobs for many people because it takes a lot of people to assemble a car by hand.
- It changed transportation making it faster and able for every one Industrial Revolution Technology of the