Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Industrial Revolution ranieri
Transcript of Industrial Revolution ranieri
- It was smaller and lighter then the traditional engines
- Its efficiency was 75%compared to the efficiency of the steam of only 10% it was definitely a better engine.
- It was used to power cars, trucks and boats, as well as power pipelines, electric and water plants, and in mining, factories and oil fields. Telegraph - Samuel F. B. Morse was the inventor
- It was used to send messages over a long distance to communicate
- Morse code was a series of clicks that had a coding system to send messages through the telegraph to the receiving end
- It made it easier to communicate faster with people First Airplane - The brothers Orville and Wilbur Wright invented the first flying airplane
- The plane was made based off of the way birds fly
- First they hadto make a glider (no engine) and see if that flew, then they created the flyer which was powered by an engine.
- This changed the way of transportation and military advantage Sewing machine - Elias Howe created the sewing machine
- The sewing machine had made furniture to clothing
- Clothes were made cheaper making high end tailor lower their prices
- Clothes were massed produced and made faster after the sewing machine was invented
- There were multiple inventions of the sewing machine but Elias was the only one person that made money off of it The Assembly Line - Henry Ford invented the assembly line
- The assemble line made it able to produce model T's (cars) cheap so they would be able to be reached by every citizen.
-The assembly line created jobs for many people because it takes a lot of people to assemble a car by hand.
- It changed transportation making it faster and able for every one Industrial Revolution Technology of the