Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
James Russel Lowell
Transcript of James Russel Lowell
from Harvard. Set up practise in Boston,
but quickly decided to
change careers. Conversations on Some of the Old Poets
1845 The Bigslow Papers
1848 “Talent is that which is in a man’s power; genius is that in whose power a man is.”
James Russell Lowell, Literary Essays The Vision of Sir Launfal
1848 A Fable for Critics
1848 "Nature fits all her children with something to do,
He who would write and can’t write, can surely
James Russell Lowell, “A Fable for Critics” "No price is set on the lavish summer;
June may be had by the poorest comer."
James Russell Lowell, "The Vision of Sir Launfal"
Minister to Spain (1877-80) Ambassador to England (1880-85)