Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of ~Lipton~
Transcript of Copy of ~Lipton~
INTRODUCTION OF UNILEVER
MIRZA UMAIR BAIG
MAM MEHVISH ZAFAR.
Established in 1930.
Operating in 150 countries.
INTRODUCTION OF LIPTON
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Marketing Mix (6 P’s)
Acquired by Unilever in 1972
Launched in Pakistan in 1948
Based on two things:
Over a hundred years on, Lipton now possesses Thousands of acres of quality tea gardens in
TAPAL AND SOME OTHER UNBRANDED TEA
Target women instead of youth.
Try to make an effective network of distribution.
Search new markets.
Separate advertisement for each country
Lack of Cultural segmentation.
Lack of brand awareness in consumer.
SUCCESSFUL WOMEN'S OF PAKISTAN
CHOICE OF A CLASSY WOMEN